Batemans Bay and the Eurobodalla region have a large number of amazing experiences and activities for families, couples, single travellers and groups. Our friendly reception staff at will happily help you find the most beautiful beaches, the best spots and the greatest things to do.
As a (holiday) bonus, we have arranged discounts for you with some of the best local businesses and attractions, upon showing your Coachhouse Resort villa key or a special discount card. Please find all participating businesses below.
- A short stroll down the road you will discover Birdland Animal Park. Get up close and personal with some of our native wildlife.
- Have a wander through the Eurobodalla Botanic Gardens, pack a picnic or visit the onsite café.
- Several surf beaches are closely located at Broulee Beach and McKenzies Beach.
- If you fancy a round of golf head across the road to the Catalina Country Club.
- Central Tilba and Tilba Tilba are lovely villages to visit, featuring an intriguing range of shops and galleries.
- When you drive further south you will discover the amazing lakes and beaches of Tuross, a great spot for lunch. Or venture a bit further to Bodalla to visit the Bodalla Bakery for a mouth watering pie or afternoon treat.
- Visit one of the many festivals or markets in the area, please ask reception staff for more information.
- Of course… you could choose to do nothing more than read a book at the pool or your own private verandah at the Coachhouse Marina Resort, the choice is yours!